The 5-day travel program to New York City is directed toward ICT startups from around Germany. The goal of STEP NYC is to open the door to the US market for internationalizing German startups. Among others, the following program components will be offered:
- Pitches to American VC investors and angel investors, ideally to raise capital
- Networking with suitable potential customers on the US market through the large company network of the GACC New York
- Theoretical foundations on US market entry through intensive expert workshops
- Legal & intercultural issues, company startup, pitching and sales training
To participate in the STEP NYC, you should meet these requirements by having:
- a concrete business idea
- a scalable business model
- identifiable international orientation (medium-term interest in US market entry)
- previous successful customer acquisition in Germany and contention on the German market
- previous successful investor acquisition in Germany
STEP NYC costs EUR 3,000.00 per person. The participants bear the flight and accommodation costs.
The trip is designed for up to 15 participating startups. There are currently a few free spaces available. Apply before January 23, 2015 and explore the American market!
You can find more information and the application forms at STEP NYC.