The crisis is barely over, and the whole country is already calling for innovations. In times of flourishing information technology, a shift in energy, and the question about our future mobility, we definitely can’t do without them. But are innovations truly the panacea for our problems, and does innovation really make it or break it when it comes to success? Continue reading
The 5-day travel program to New York City is directed toward ICT startups from around Germany. The goal of STEP NYC is to open the door to the US market for internationalizing German startups. Among others, the following program components will be offered:
- Pitches to American VC investors and angel investors, ideally to raise capital
- Networking with suitable potential customers on the US market through the large company network of the GACC New York
- Theoretical foundations on US market entry through intensive expert workshops
- Legal & intercultural issues, company startup, pitching and sales training
To participate in the STEP NYC, you should meet these requirements by having:
- a concrete business idea
- a scalable business model
- identifiable international orientation (medium-term interest in US market entry)
- previous successful customer acquisition in Germany and contention on the German market
- previous successful investor acquisition in Germany
STEP NYC costs EUR 3,000.00 per person. The participants bear the flight and accommodation costs.
The trip is designed for up to 15 participating startups. There are currently a few free spaces available. Apply before January 23, 2015 and explore the American market!
You can find more information and the application forms at STEP NYC.
Currently, there is the break between semesters and summer is also not at its best. This leaves enough time to have a closer look at one’s own business idea. Do you currently have a startup in mind and are just fine-tuning your business plan? Would you like to have independent feedback and new ideas from experienced representatives of industry? Then now is the opportunity to do so! Take part in one of the many founder competitions.
Some calls for proposals will expire in the next few weeks and are just waiting for your idea! We will present a few current founder competitions to you here so you can start right away.